5/2/13

Iron Man 3 Trailer Viewed 15 Million Times on YouTube


If you’re a fan of the Iron Man movies you won’t be surprised to learn the Iron Man 3 trailer has been viewed more than 15 million times on YouTube.  As of May 5th 2013, the actual number of views is 15,877,710.

Iron Man III is one of the best movies of the year.  It’s expected to gross hundreds of millions of dollars and if YouTube is any indication, they’re really profit from this installment. 

At any rate, the trailer is embedded below so you can judge for yourself.  I plan to see the movie and I’m extremely excited about the new release.  As soon as I saw a commercial for the movie I smiled.  In fact, I’m thinking about viewing one of the other Iron Man movies tonight via Netflix. 

Iron Man 3 -- Official Trailer UK Marvel | HD

-->
I'm pretty sure you're going to enjoy this Iron Man 3 trailer as much as I did.  Now go purchase your tickets so you can see the movie too.  Click here to go to MovieTickets.com and directly to the Iron Man page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...